Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 1

In a few hours we will be leaving for our month long journey across America. As I type we are packing our pop-up camper, The Great Northern, named after the hotel in Twin Peaks and the Grateful Dead song Jack Straw. Everyone is a little short tempered now but I'm sure we will all be happy and getting a long as soon as we're on our way. Tonight we will be camping in Beaver Falls Pennsylvania at a campsite called Harts Content. I am very excited for this trip and I know it will be a lot of fun. Maddie would  like to add that she apologizes to her sister for taking her camera charger. It was a mistake and she is sorry.

 posted by: Adele Garner

2 comments:

  1. Bon Voyage! Be safe and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi you happy campers! Hope it's going well. Sounds like a great trip. Have fun, be happy and I'm sure you're making a million memories. There's a book here. Love,Gran...

    ReplyDelete